I Know Nothing About This Life. . .

the computer in front of me, still burning
two and a half hours i'm here, sits alone
music on Winamp keep spinning
i listened, but i didn't pay attention

i opened a few social network
then Yahoo! Messenger and Blogger
and also search engines which always rely on
i hope can found something there, whatever

but, i can't
i don't know why
i feel very not excited, today
i'm bored

bored about... i know nothing
feel so bored about my life, maybe
because today, whatever i do, i feels futile
why am i?

i don't wanna do anything
i just wanna sleep
my eyes feels do sting
but, i want an entertainment

you know, i wanna be happy
i'm forget how to be happy
i wanna smile
and very sad if i'm forget how to smile

i don't knew what i was thinking
mmm,, no, i knew what i was thinking
tesis, yeah
Ryan, of course
other mind, i don't know
because of not detected

today my life is very bad
bored and saturated struck my mind

i wanna run, run, and run
go to a place far, far away
where i can be alone
and i can do everything
anything i do, no one disturb me

hello God. . .
You must know that i'm bored now
what should i do?
i pray to You
i wanna be happy

be happy because of You
for everything is not in vain
i wanted to be closer to You
for everything is not in vain

God, i wanna know about Your secret
Your secret about my life, this life, anything
Help me for understand everything
and finally, i knew if You must know what i was wanted
now. . .

0 Responses

yuk, bercuap :)