It's So Classic, Dude. . .

how many sins is to be done
to obtain a fairly complex problem in this life?
and whether the problem is to merge sins
that has been done before?

life is always spinning
like as time that keeps ticking
sad, happy
crying, laughing

I,
are under current
I admit,
this time was like that myself

someone said to me
"when you have the grief, so don't be sad"
yes, I knew it
but it's hard for me

and I think not a few people
who are experiencing grief
can smile happy
above pain

and I became one of no little person
and I'm not someone who can smile over my heart aching

I'm experiencing something
may be this is a test for me so I can understand a science
or reward for what ever I do
I have it

I feel it
regret
guilt
fear
confusion

friend,
when I'm struggling to get what might be my rights
you supported me, gave me advice, led
but when it fails
why should judge me?

whether I shouldn't complain?
whether I shouldn't grieve?
was I not allowed to cry?
I need spirit
because I can not encourage myself at that time

may be true your said
only in oral and written, I believe God
I'm not you
which appears to have been implied from the entire sentence
that you're better than me
you're holier than me

do you not know?
offensive barrage came to me and only me
liver fragments were painstakingly arranged
destroyed, again, back scattering

all your words were true
all judgment me, it's true
but how you say it all
as never felt the pain in your life

I know
you say it is because you've never experienced it
you say that for the sake of kindness
but you say it wrong timing

I trust to you because you are my friend
because you know clearly what my problem
I also followed your advice
from beginning to end

I say all that is my mind
I say all my complained
but why do you say all your complained at the end of the story
at the time that it was too late

ahhhgggg never mind, enough!
I was wrong
I'm in a hurry
I always act spontaneously
I did have trouble, you

now everything is happening
I'm trying
trying to smile
trying to make my heart be happy
above the debris my collapse
as you say

I'm trying
re-arrange my life
I'm trying
believe in God
I always do without you know
though maybe in your eyes
not reflected in my behavior that I trust God

I thanks to you
cz has supported me this far
I realized, I must correct myself
to instropection myself

sorry to involve you in my problem
sorry to have to involve people you care about
now, only me
who will pursue their own
what has become a waste
above all that had happened, because of me

and this is just my emotions overflow
that cann't tell to you
cz I already know what your answer if I say all this
it's so classic, dude. . .

2 Responses
  1. Tomi Says:

    mangpir :D


  2. v_elz Says:

    mangtab :D


yuk, bercuap :)