'bout My Felt

I have a story 'bout love, not in my past, but now, right now. In a word, finally I found someone who can made me fell in love, again, after a long time I can't did it. Yeah, I've no plan 'bout it, really. Okay, let me tell to you 'bout my felt lately. Well, the first time, I though it's gonna be a happy story for me. And I hope, I'll got a happy love story after I knew him. He is different, in my seem. Different from the other man. I never found a man like that. I really excited to him at the first time we're met. I though he felt so, he gave me a hope. But time by time, that hope tarnishes off while he said to me, "let's befriend". Yeah, at the first I met him, I ever said to him, "I don't wanna be a girlfriend, I'm looking for candidate of husband." Yeah, I ever said it, that is my principal now. Because I don't wanna playing with love again. I'm not a child now, I've enough ages for it. That's true!

Well, he gave me a hope for it. Did you believe it? I believe it, at the first time. But now, that was just bullshit. My fault to trust him. Yah, that was my fault. I just knew him in a few days, not long yet. Even that was not enough times for fell in love, but I guess I'm goin' insane and too brave to love him. Really, I'm goin' insane, I though. When he knew my felt, he really mad. I'm sure. He said, "don't call me again". Wow, his action more than what I've though before, really. Okay, my heart was broken again. But that was not as sick as before. May be because I'm not long yet met him. So, I'm not too care 'bout it. I've said to myself, this is my felt, nobody can stop it, nobody can broke it. I'm happy or no, that's my deal to myself, before you've tried to broke it. I just try to enjoy with my felt. I met you is my fate, befriend with you is my choice, and feel in love with you is not in my hands. So, let me had my felt. If you're wanted to go, just gone. If you're wanted to stayed, just stayed. It's easy, right? May be my felt just by chance. So, did everything what you're wanted. Just it.
0 Responses

yuk, bercuap :)